Steel structure construction Fittings production
In steel constructions, the production of the projects is in the factory at ninety percent?steel steel construction connections are only to be assembled in the construction site when the work is done in the workshops, that is to say the steel elements (steel elements, bearers, column, beam, loft, wind and fascia fittings, connecting plates, anchor, bolt, all kinds of materials).
Mounting of smoothly stacked steel elements transplanted to site and bolted or
welded joint. Welded joints, according to the cross-section and case studies of the steel rods to be added, corner welded joints are made by using end plates and overlapping and auxiliary plates.
Steel structure construction Fittings production and assembly
In some steel structure manufacturing plants, according to the project material sanding, painting, cutting
(including geometric shape), threading, welding, punching, pose numbering, that is, approximately ninety percent of the manufacturing is done with full automatic machines. The projects are also prepared so that construction site production is not needed as much as possible. For this reason, all the productions that need to be done; wind ties, lovers, rafters, etc. It is made as welded joints in factories including fittings of all elements.
The main reason is that the quality of the source made on the site does not retain the quality of the automatically welded plant. For steel structures, it is desirable that the production of site welding is at a minimum level.
In the factories, columns, beams, lovers, rafters, wind connection prepared in the factory
bars, fa?ade fittings and their fittings are welded on the column and the beam, it is easy to join them with bolts and nuts.
In short, we can say; the entire production to be made with the source applicability and budget) to be completed in factories and workshops, installation of bolts in the construction sites is the most important factor that increases the quality of the steel structures.
Preparation of steel plates in steel construction
1) The preparation of materials and the channeling of workers to work, structural steel
manufacturing, replacing and mounting, application drawings in accordance with the standards
It should be done.
2) Transport between workshop and worksite, overlaying, downloading and stowage on site,
the protective undercoat should be made so as not to damage the paint. Structural elements,
should never be thrown from transport vehicles.
3) In transport vehicles of steel construction elements and other stacking operations;
4) Scissors and beams should be protected in vertical position.
5) Avoid contact with soil.
6) Care should be taken that no water is left on steel construction elements.
7) Horizontal and vertical wooden blocks should be used in multi-row stacks.
Pre-assembled steel construction elements to be monitored for exposure numbers and installation
separated by rows, mud and paste free hanging, hanging sling with marked axle and center of gravity (sling: braided
nylon rope) must be specified.
1) Materials not conforming to the standards should not be used.
2) The teeth of the anchor bolts, before and during installation,
It must be protected.
3) Damaged steel structural elements should be replaced with new ones.
4) Surface cleaning of steel construction elements, control just before installation It should be. Damaged protective undercoat, damaged areas It must be renewed.
Considerations in Steel Structure Installation
1) According to the project dimensions of the connecting axles of the bases where the steel structure is located
deviations: + 3 mm up to 9 m shaft spacing, + 4 mm at 9 – 15 m shaft spacing,
Must not exceed + 6 mm in 15 to 21 m axle clearance.
2) The foundation support plate to which the columns will be laid,
can be very different + 1.5 mm.
3) The installation should be done according to the order in the project.
4) Replaced steel construction element, before the assembly leaves the vinci hook
projected bolt, temporary point source, stability bonds and the like
must be securely connected to the system.
5) After the first pair of horizontal conveyor elements or shears are placed
roof-plane stability bonds and vertical stability bonds, if any
and lovers should be placed.
6) Temporary connections can be made during installation.
7) In the assembly, the roof does not slip from the plane of lovers and rafters
attention should be paid. The challenge to do this is to bend the parts,
torsion, separation from flat surfaces.
8) Light tractions may be allowed for parts to come side by side. Extreme
pulls and additional stretchings must not be allowed.
9) All the productions to be made should be made in accordance with their specifications.
10 After the manufacturing company has been approved by the control company,
It should be.